2013년 10월 7일 월요일

7-10-2013 look back on 7-10 and plan

On this day,above allI decided to research the algorithm of google to set up my non restricted time and place eternal work(or office) that was influenced by what I've said on the day before which the work I gonna do was  creating my informations and selling them with traits of marketing, for instance, like the effective way to lose weight that was based on the culture informations could be convert  money with the view of  parallelism that protecting copyright strongly, in parenthesis, I said that google algorithm was determined by 200 factors.
That is to say, the understanding of google search algorithm has come to me to be essential.

Through searching of keyword that is  "google upper search algorithm", I found very valuable article of Grant Simmons saying "ten tips to the top of google",in addition I
got to know that google has changed its algorithm only focused on user usability(user-friedly) on searching through his keyword.
In one word, unlike traditional searching keyword, google has focused on its search algorithm to [users intent] like the way of "search autocomplete".

I read with deep concentration  Grant Simmons article and others for 4 hours concerning with "user intent" through the body of articles,replies on Search Engine Watch and was very quality time to me.

Today, I gonna read articles for that topic in succession and give shape my plan to generate income without losing time.

(이 글 쓰는데 거의 2시간이 걸림)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기