2013년 11월 13일 수요일

14-11-13 Prior Report

After had stayed in a camp to pack test papers  for about 20 days to pay my urgent rent and utility bills, I was just in a rest  mode not to try anything for 5 days or so but when it comes to be 6th day from that by being in a sharing office, I got started to try something for earning money to make a living with little more urgency and desperaton.

In the extension of same walkthrough, I  read again the document that is "rank without backlinks" (that is another very important  thing to rank on google with "Google ranking 200 factors" written by seo India and occured that I intended to promote something like phsiognomy(reading face) that very interested in from then on so it added on project folder on  Joshua and my tool of bookmarking.

On facing and reading this resource, I suddenly occured Bring the fresh "17 free backlinks sources" in fast start guide pdf material and found out that is updated on September with refering google planner since it was done on July.


I've have pretty much interests for the topic of  "ranking without backlinks" since got to know that kind of way to rank is able to be used by Joshua - originally, suggested by George Brown, his product google snipper- with not a little surprises then that topic has to be my big story and while doing that in latest news of bring the fresh site got also know  "kindle money mastery" related with selling kindle ebooks on amazon that is the interesting field because it is relevant the business of selling books or books themselves.


Today, I'll do this with continuity.   (It takes one and a half hour to write down this brief report.)


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기